Saturday, August 31, 2013

5 Reasons which Will Compel you to Buy Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z is the latest flagship device of Sony which was released earlier this year. In terms of design and build quality it is the best available high end smartphone but when it comes benchmarks and hardware Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One are better. Lately, I was looking for a high end smartphone for myself which could suffice my every need. I am basically a type of person who needs a huge battery backup because I browse on the Internet a lot. I also listen to music, play games and make 2 to 4 calls a day. I started my search and asked a lot of people regarding the perfect smartphone. I was a bit confused which device to buy from S4, HTC One and Xperia Z. Finally, I made a move and bought Xperia Z. I must say I am highly satisfied with this high end smartphone and here are few important reasons which will definitely compel you to buy this beautiful design.


Design:

Xperia Z is certainly the best device in the market considering its design and build quality. Sony has done a great job in giving this smartphone a perfect premium quality look and feel. Both front and back panel of this device are made from glass which gives it a premium look and feel. To be honest it was one my priorities when I was looking for a perfect smartphone because previously I was using SIII and its design and build quality always irked me.

Water Proof:

It is the only smartphone which is water resistant. Both S4 and HTC One lack this unique feature. So, obviously this great feature separates Xperia Z from the other two devices. When I bought Sony Xperia Z I was reluctant to try water resistance test but a friend of mine forced me and I gave it a try. And to my surprise it passed the test. I was ecstatic at that moment xD

Battery:

Samsung S4 has a huge battery and one can expect it to perform better than Xperia Z I terms of battery backup. My friend owns Samsung Galaxy S4 and I performed some tests on both Xperia Z and S4. I tested stand by and browsing battery backup. I was surprised to see that Xperia Z out classed S4 in browsing battery test whereas Samsung Galaxy S4 performed better in standby mode. However, you can increase the standby mode of Xperia Z by using stamina mode.

Social:

We all use Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. So, it is appreciated if we could get all updates under roof. Sony’s Social app is certainly the best application which offers the great social networking experience and keeps you updated with your social networking updates along with news. Unfortunately, it is only for Xperia devices. HTC One’s blinkfeed is another good option but it consumes a lot of battery. With the latest update Sony has improved their Social application a lot.

Walkman App:

Music is must for me and for that I want easy to use yet catchy app. I am highly impressed with Sony’s Walkman application. It is intuitive, attractive and very easy to use. I can easily navigate between Artists, Songs and Albums. Though it may not offer some interesting features like Samsung’s music app but still it is better in terms of user interface.

These are the major reasons which certainly make Sony Xperia Z better than both Samsung S4 and HTC One. I hope you will agree with me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment